Monday, December 10, 2012

Have A High Energy Christmas!

Christmas music dominates this time of the year.  In the stores, at church, and at LIFE we play lots of it too.  I love Christmas, but some of the music is a little bit too sleepy for me.  Of course the lyrics are amazing, but so many of the Christmas carols and songs lack energy (Silent Night, O Come O Come Emmanuel, We Three Kings, Christmas Shoes [I know this is a favourite for many, but it is slow...right?], etc).

So, for those who like to pick up the pace and have some energy fun at Christmas, here are some of my picks:

1. Relient K - 12 Days Of Christmas
2. All Star United - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
3. Tenth Avenue North - Deck The Halls
4. Matthew West - Come On Christmas
5. Relient K - Angels We Have Heard On High (I know, I already picked Relient K, but their Christmas album is awesome).

I know, I am just getting started.   The point is, there is lots of fun Christmas music if you listen for it.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment