Friday, February 22, 2013

Favourite Song Friday

Since AJ The Wonderdog has been off for a couple of days, I thought I should step up and post some of my Friday Favourties...specifically, songs.

I am a melody guy.  The melody is the first thing that attracts me to a song.  If I don't like the melody, I find it tough to get into the song.  But, if I do like the melody, then I listen to the lyrics and most of the time like the song even more.  So, without wasting anymore time.  Here are some of my favourite tunes:

Have you heard the new one from The Afters?  Lots of fun!


Group 1 Crew - His Kind Of Love


Audio Adrenaline - Kings & Queens.  I love that Kevin Max is in a band again.


Everyday Sunday - Calculate


tobyMac - Steal My Show  "My life, my plans, my heart, my dreams, my fears, my family, my career.  It's all yours God.


No comments:

Post a Comment