Friday, October 25, 2013

Dish Time

How do chores work in your house?  Does everyone have their daily/weekly responsibilities?  When I was younger, my brothers and I knew that we were doing the dishes...especially after church on Sunday.  We always had a delicious meal and since our parents did the cooking, we had to do the cleaning.  We even had responsibilities within the responsibility of doing dishes.  My brother washed, I dried, and my younger brother Tim put the dishes away.

I wish that I could say that dish time was a special bonding time that we cherish to this day.  But it wasn't.  Our purpose was to get the job done as quickly as possible even if that meant one brother telling another brother how to get the job done faster thus resulting in a massive argument.  Maybe if we had just relaxed a little more and done this, it would have helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment